As always - the great British high street has done what it does best, turning catwalk inspired looks into fashion-forward and desirable pieces available to all. My favourite new pieces to hit the stores recently, from New Look to Marks & Spencer all come with a price tag of less than £100..
From Left:
New Look Jeans £16 - You can barely buy a round of drinks for £16 these days, this pastel pair of jeans are a quick & cheap way to tap into one of summers biggest trends.
Designed by Miss Selfridge Blue Shift Dress £49.99 & Pink Chiffon with Leather Bodice £90 - I adored the first Designed by Miss Selfridge collection, I dont feel the second is quite on par but these two dresses really stand out for me. The fabric quality, finishings & detail in the print is true designer standard, but for a fraction of the price. I need these dresses.
Zara Yellow Sandals £49.99 - The ideal summer shoe! I love adding bright shoes to a basic outfit to brighten the look yet still looking completley effortless.
Marks & Spencer Printed Dress £49.99 - Yes, I was shocked too. A dress like this, from Marksies? They tend to create several killer pieces each season, in my opinion this is as good as it gets. Looks so much more than a mere fifty quid..
Zara Clutch Bag with Chain Bracelet £59.99 - A great alternative to a plain evening clutch.
Missguided Blue Pleated Dress £22.99 - As pretty as pastels get!
Topshop Beaded Dip Dye Shorts £60 - Gorgeous! I have a raspberry blazer that was made for these shorts, the perfect summer occasion outfit.
Zara Floral Printed Trousers £39.99 - Even though everyone & their aged aunt are talking about these trousers, I still want them. They're talking with good reason - the print is devine & will go with just about everything I own!
What bargains have you discovered recently?
Rachel x




No comments:
Post a Comment