Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Inside Her Handbag: Liz Hambleton

Liz Hambleton has been beauty director at Grazia for the last two years where she spends her days editing the latest products, treatments and trends.

Weleda Skin Food (£8.95) - My skin saviour. It gives me deeply hydrated and glowing skin that lasts all day.
Stella McCartnety - L.I.L.Y. (from £43) - My new favourite fragrance, I love how fresh yet floral it is. Think Lily of the valley but with a tough edge. How gorgeous is the bottle?
Lancome Renergie Eclat Multi-Lift (£39) - I find this is really useful wake up call for my skin. I apply it whenever my usual foundation or moisturiser isn't working - its magic, it works just as well under my make-up as it does on top of it.
Bobbi Brown Extra Soothing Balm (£39.50) - I recently shot in New York with Bobbi herself and became hooked on her products, this soothing facial balm is a great glow-giver. I also lover her amazing Facial Cleansing Oil. 
Loreal Caresse Lipstick (£7.99) - I'm all about a balm at the moment and love these easy to use lipsticks and their youthful shade range!

My Big Break was a placement at InStyle magazine after sending out a trillion letters & emails! My Beauty Icon will always be Kate Moss. Growing up with her as a style icon definitely influenced the way I like to look and my references aesthetically now. I always listen to anything the lovely Gucci Westman has to say about skincare; at the moment I'm rotating my cleanisng regime between a Bobbi Brown oil, Liz Earle cleanse and polish and a Eminence Coconut Milk Cleanser nourishing cream on her advice. My default face; Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand do hide dark circles, Lancone Hydra Zen tined moisturising cream to add a glow and Stila Convertible Colour in Peony on my cheeks. Always in my bathroom; Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, Clarins Treatment Oil & Weleda Skin Food. My beauty shame... Well I hardly ever get my very long hair cut - twice a year at the most!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment