British it-girl, model, regular on the fashion circuit and sibling to the equally stunning Cara, Poppy Delevinge epitomises Bristish fashion today, I want her wardrobe!
How would you describe your style? "Temperamental, eclectic, spontaneous... I dress to suit my mood — there's no method to the madness." Do you have one favorite piece in your wardrobe? "A Chanel black & gold star jumpsuit — very Studio 54." What's on your fashion wish list for fall? "Anything from Isabel Marant. I plan to embrace my inner cowgirl!"
Is there anything you would never be caught wearing? "Never say never..." Do you have any beauty tips or tricks? What about products? "Eight Hour Cream on your eyelashes at night — it makes them very '60s-like when you wake up. Coconut oil all over your body — it makes you baby soft. Plaiting your hair before you sleep gives you mermaid waves." What are you go-to beauty products? "Tan De Soleil bronzer by Chanel; YSL shocking mascara; Tom Ford lipstick in Flamingo pink; Chanel concealer pen in rose beige; Nails Inc Chelsea Embankment gold glitter polish; L'Oreal Paris black kohl eyeliner; and Phylia shampoo & conditioner."
I adore the combination of the white All Saints dress teamed with heavy Tory Burch boots, the Zadig & Voltaire hat and Meli Melo bag.
Who is your favourite Delevinge sister? rachel xo











No comments:
Post a Comment